Skip to main content
Search by type
Skip breadcrumb navigation
Share this page
Virtual Hire Up
What is the Virtual Hire Up?
The Virtual Hire Up provides an opportunity for employers and job seekers to connect and network online. For employers seeking to expand their pipeline of tech talent, the Hire UP event is and time efficient solution to recruitment efforts. Company employers and job seekers can participate online from anywhere in the world, eliminating travel costs while providing the opportunity for companies to screen and recruit applicants and job seekers a the oppoprtunity explore Pittsburgh companies. We have partnered with Premier Virtual, to deliver this event. More info coming soon.
Who should attend:
• Passive and active job seekers looking for full-time and part-time positions
• Candidates seeking internships
• Graduate and undergraduate talent
• Candidates seeking remote/telecommuting/online jobs
Whether you are actively or passively looking for a new position, you can fill out a profile, upload a resume, and talk to companies with exciting tech career opportunities.
Non-technical talent may attend, and employers may post non-technical jobs, however the focus is on tech roles.
Who should reserve a booth:
• Companies looking to virtually recruit top technology talent
• Companies looking to find active and passive candidates
• Companies looking to brand themselves as a top place to work for technology professionals
November 10, 2020 | 11 am to 3 pm
Via Premier Virtual
$200 | PTC Members
$700 | Non Members
For content or logistics questions - Marie Pelloni, Director of Talent Attraction and STEM Development,
For registration questions - Taylor Bombalski, Director, Event Planning & Special Programs,
For sponsorship questions - Ashley Steckel, Director of Business Development and Advertising,
For membership questions - Ryan Gent, Membership Director,
11/10/2020 - 11/10/2020
Via Premier Virtual
Remember me on this computer
Create a new account