CMO Insights: Fireside Chat with Marvin Chow, Google
Join the Pittsburgh Technology Council for an exciting fireside chat with Google Vice President of Global Marketing, Marvin Chow!
This will be an interactive conversation covering a wide variety of topics. Marvin leads brand, product, growth, and performance marketing for some of Google’s largest and most strategic products including the Google Assistant, Search, Maps, Photos, Gmail, News, AR/VR, and Google AI. He oversees Google’s global efforts in Social Media and Developer Marketing, including the marquee event Google I/O.
Attendees will have the opportunity to ask Marvin questions and attend an optional networking session after the discussion.
Who should attend:
- Marketing & Communications Leaders
- CEOs & Business Executives
- Change Makers
- Anyone looking to learn & connect!
WHEN: January 25, 2021 | 2:10 PM to 3:30 PM
WHERE: Zoom Link will be sent the day prior to the event
2:10-2:40 PM | Fireside Chat with Marvin Chow & Audrey Russo
2:40-2:55 PM | Q&A
2:55-3:30 PM | Networking Session (Optional)
Free | PTC & AMA* Members
$190 | Non Members
*AMA Members to get the PTC Member Discount, please email Taylor Bombalski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For content or logistics questions - Program Director: Shelby Mastovich, Director of Member Engagement, email@example.com
- For registration questions - Taylor Bombalski, Director of Event Planning & Special Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For sponsorship questions - Ashley Steckel, Director of Business Development and Advertising, email@example.com
- For membership questions - Ryan Gent, Membership Director, firstname.lastname@example.org