Join us for a Special Afternoon Explore the Floor at
Philips Respironics (RIST)
As a global leader in the sleep and respiratory markets, Philips Respironics is passionate about providing solutions that lead to healthier patients, practices, and businesses. For them, innovation in sleep apnea management, oxygen therapy, noninvasive ventilation, and respiratory drug delivery is driven by gaining insight into the needs of their customers.
What Attendees Will See:
- Evidence of strong lean background / impact of multiple continuous improvement initiatives
- Good visual management / visual indicators throughout the manufacturing / packaging processes
- “Smart automation” that allows for redeployment of personnel to “higher value added” activities
- Simple, but effective inventory management principles
- Effective high volume manufacturing
WHEN: Wednesday, November 6, 2019
WHERE: Philips Respironics, RIST, 312 Alvin Drive, New Kensington, Pennsylvania,15068
1:00 PM – Registration & Networking
1:30 PM – Presentation by Philips
2:00 PM – Break
2:15 PM – Tour
3:30 PM – Q&A/Wrap-up
3:45 PM – Adjourn
*$20 Member Entrepreneur/$175 Non-Member Entrepreneur
*Please contact Melissa Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org to see if you qualify for and to register for the entrepreneur rate.
The Explore the Floor series is open ONLY to manufacturing firms. Philips Respironics has the right to refuse competitors.
Attire: Please refer to the Visitors and Vendors Document (Will be emailed prior to the visit).
- Heels less than 1”wide or more than 1” high, open-toed shoe, and open heeled clogs (i.e. Crocs) are NOT permitted in the manufacturing area.
- When in the warehouse Steel Toed Shoes or Philips Respironics will supply a pair of “Steel Toed Protective Overshoe” that must be worn when traveling outside of the designated “Pedestrian Aisle Way”.
About Explore the Floor:
Explore the Floor is a program of the Advanced Manufacturing Network (AMN.) The Pittsburgh Technology Council’s Advanced Manufacturing Network (AMN) is made up of leading regional manufacturers committed to applying the best technology, equipment, human resource practices, management and leadership.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU LOG-IN FIRST ON THE RIGHT-HAND SIDE OF THE PAGE, AND THEN YOU WILL SEE REGISTRATION OPTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
*Be sure to complete check-out all the way to "submit order" from bottom of page onto next screen.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT POLICY:
Online Registration will close 1-2 days prior to event. Pre-Registration is always requested, when possible, so that we may best plan for your arrival. Walk-in registrants, when accepted, must pay onsite (additional fee required) with a credit card or check to obtain entry to the event, no exceptions. Refunds requested less than 2 business days prior to the event will not be granted. Substitutions are welcome.
Not sure if your company's a Member, or have questions about How to Register? Please contact Sandra Rose at email@example.com.