Online registration is now closed! Walk in registration is limited. Contact Taylor Bombalski with questions.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and CGI Present
Beyond Big Data: AI/Machine Learning Summit
Speakers | Panel Discussions | Technology Showcase | Agenda & Location | Sponsors
Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning are empowering businesses, solving tough challenges, and have the potential to make life easier and more productive for us all.
C-level executives in a variety of industries are using these technologies to make better business decisions and to serve their customers better and more efficiently. However, navigating through the hype and the magnitude of data may be a challenge.
Now in its 5th iteration, Beyond Big Data: AI/ML Summit is a unique opportunity for managers on every level to learn more about the opportunities of these technologies while connecting with others in the industry. With a focus on trends and best practices, the event aims to explore strategies, best practices and technologies surrounding data analysis, artificial intelligence and machine learning while keeping in mind the implications of regulations, privacy, data protection, and ethics that govern this field.
The one-day event will feature keynote speakers and several panel discussions. This program is designed to enrich, enlighten and entertain.
WHEN: Thursday, January 30, 2020
WHERE: Marriott City Center, 112 Washington Place, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
AGENDA: (Subject to change)
- 7:30 - 8:30 AM | Registration, Networking, Technology Showcase, and Light Breakfast - Sponsored by TeraSwitch
- 8:30 - 8:45 | Introduction by Audrey Russo, President and CEO, Pittsburgh Technology Council & CGI
- 8:45 - 9:30 | Keynote I: Steve Miller, Senior VP of Strategy & Analytics, DICK'S Sporting Goods - Sponsored by SDLC Partners
- 9:30 - 10:15 | Panel I: Big Data and Beyond: 101
- 10:15 - 10:45 | Networking Break and Technology Showcase - Sponsored by LANXESS
- 10:45 - 11:15 | Keynote II: Manuela Veloso, Ph.D., Managing Director, Head of AI Research, J.P. Morgan
- 11:15 - 12:00 PM | Panel II: Building Smart(er), Better, and Safer Transportation for Smart Cities
- 12:00 - 1:30 | Lunch and Technology Showcase - Sponsored by Sprint Business
- 1:30 - 2:15 | Panel III: Social IMPACT is Big IMPACT
- 2:15 - 2:45 | Networking Break and Technology Showcase
- 2:45 - 3:30 | Panel IV: Beyond the Big Business Issues – Sponsored by Cloudera
- 3:30 - 4:15 | Keynote III: Devashish Saxena, Vice President and Chief Digital Officer, PPG
- 4:30 - 5:30 | Networking, Adult Beverages and Technology Showcase - Sponsored by Sumo Logic
Member: $175 by January 9, 2020 | $195 after January 9, 2020 | $215 Late (After January 24)
Non-Member: $299 by January 9, 2020 | $310 after January 9, 2020 | $320 Late (After January 24)
*Entrepreneur Rate: $115 Member | Non-Member's pay the standard Non-Member rate
*Please contact Melissa Becker at email@example.com to see if you qualify for and to register for the entrepreneur rate.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU LOG-IN FIRST ON THE RIGHT-HAND SIDE OF THE PAGE, AND THEN YOU WILL SEE REGISTRATION OPTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
*Please complete registration via proceed to checkout button on bottom right corner of page. Once order has been submitted you will receive an email confirmation/ receipt.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT POLICY:
Online Registration will close on January 24, 2020.
Pre-Registration is always requested, when possible, so that we may best plan for your arrival. Walk-in registrants, when accepted, must pay late/ onsite (additional fee required) with a credit card or check to obtain entry to the event, no exceptions. Refunds requested less than 2 business days prior to the event will not be granted. Substitutions are welcome.
Not sure if your company's a Member, or have questions about How to Register? Please contact Sandra Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.