Winning the Talent Wars Series Presents:
The Brave New World of Performance Management
A Panel Discussion of Practitioners
“A talent for following the ways of yesterday is not sufficient to improve the world of today.”
King Wuling of the Zhao kingdom, 307 B.C.
Performance Reviews, Appraisals, Audits . . . whatever they have been called . . . we’ve long known that they are not very effective. Managers hate to do them and employees find them of little benefit. But what to do about it? There is finally intriguing evidence, particularly from the realm of neuroscience, about what can and does make a difference. And we’re finally seeing companies revising or completely throwing out their old Performance Management processes.
The next installment of the Winning the Talent Wars Series explores the Brave New World of Performance Management as we answer questions such as:
• Why are typical performance reviews not effective?
• If we don’t have a PM process, how do we create something new that works?
• What changes can we make to our existing process to make it better? Where should we start?
• How do you sell reluctant executives on the need to change PM?
• Is it time to get rid of ratings? How do you do that?
Our panelists come from a range of organizations that are at different places in the PM journey. Facilitated by Michael Couch, President, Michael Couch & Associates
• UPMC: Anthony Gigliotti, Director, Talent Management & Organizational Development
• MSA: Frank Urbaniak, Director, Global Talent Management
• TeleTracking: Sue Wingert, Human Resources Business Partner and Talent Manager
• Sheetz: Erin Matosziuk, Manager of Talent Development
Join our panelists and your colleagues as we learn how to change our PM “ways of yesterday” to improve our “worlds of today” and tomorrow.
WHEN: Wednesday, August 29, 2018
WHERE: Pittsburgh Marriott City Center, 112 Washington Place, Pittsburgh, PA, 15219
11:30 a.m.-12:05 p.m. Check-In/Registration & Networking
12:05 p.m. Welcome & Introductions, Lunch is served
12:15 p.m. Presentation
1:30 p.m. Adjourn
COST: $55 Member / $175 Non-Member Early Bird by August 15th
**After August 15: $65 Member / $185 Non-Member Regular Rate
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
PLEASE ENSURE YOU LOG-IN FIRST ON THE RIGHT-HAND SIDE OF THE PAGE, AND THEN YOU WILL SEE REGISTRATION OPTIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT POLICY:
Pre-Registration is always requested, when possible, so that we may best plan for your arrival. Walk-in registrants, when accepted, must pay onsite with a credit card or check to obtain entry to the event, no exceptions. Refunds requested less than 2 business days prior to the event will not be granted. Substitutions are welcome.
Questions about Sponsorship opportunities? Please contact Carolyn Candebat at email@example.com
Not sure if your company's a Member, or have questions about How to Register? Please contact Sandra Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org