Online registration is closed. If you want to attend, please email [email protected].
CIO Insights: BNY Mellon, Excela Health and Seton Hill University
The Pittsburgh Technology Council is pleased to bring you the August 2021 edition of CIO Insights. This series aims to help you connect, learn, and inspire you to think about the role of information technology in the future.
We’ll hear from regional IT executives about how they are reacting to the latest technology trends, the challenges and opportunities on their radar, future technology investments, and what they need from the technology community to help their organizations grow.
Panelists: (More to be announced!)
• Melissa Alsing, Chief Information Officer, Seton Hill University
• Janice Devine, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Excela Health
• Michael Keslar, Divisional CIO and President of BNY Mellon Pennsylvania, BNY Mellon
Moderator: Angela Foglia, IT Director of Howmet Engineered Structures, Howmet Aerospace
Who should attend?
This event is for anyone who wants an inside peek into the world of IT, including CIOs, CISOs, IT staff, business development professionals, university students, and educators.
- Technology Companies will gain an insight into these leading organizations, their IT structure, and priorities to give us insight into IT trends and investment areas in the next year and beyond.
- IT Leaders and Staff will be provided with a benchmarking opportunity to learn about how each of these organizations have pivoted their IT strategy in the wake of COVID-19 and how they are planning for the future.
Grab a cup of coffee, set up your laptop outside, and enjoy the conversation.
When: Thursday, August 12, 2021 | 8:30AM to 9:45AM
Where: Via Zoom*
*A link will be sent the day prior of the event
• 8:30 AM | Panel Discussion, followed by Q&A
• 9:20 AM | Attendee Breakout Networking Session #1*
• 9:30 AM | Attendee Breakout Networking Session #2*
• 9:45 AM | Conclusion
*Attendee Networking Breakout Sessions
• We will offer two attendee breakout sessions for networking.
• Each breakout session will include several attendees. You will introduce yourself and let the conversation flow.
• Each session will be approximately 10 minutes long.
• At the end of the first session, you will be automatically switched into a new breakout session.
• If you do not want to participate in attendee networking, feel free to leave the Zoom room after the completion of the program.
PTC Member | FREE
Non-Member | $190
For content or logistics questions - Program Director: Monica Takacs, Sr. Director for Industry Networks, [email protected]
For registration questions - Taylor Bombalski, Director, Event Planning & Special Programs, [email protected]
For sponsorship questions - Ashley Steckel, Director of Business Development and Advertising, [email protected]
For membership questions - Ryan Gent, Membership Director, [email protected]