2021 Cyburgh, PA Initiative
Vulnerability affects the bottom line of the region’s businesses.
Cyburgh, PA Initiative aims to advance Pittsburgh as an internationally recognized leader in cybersecurity.
Through presentations and idea exchanges, Cyburgh is a forum for cybersecurity professionals to engage with and learn from peers, thought leaders, and solution providers.
About Cyburgh, PA Initiative
Now in its sixth year, Cyburgh is a multi-day, virtual event. At Cyburgh, you’ll hear from thought leaders and subject matter experts from Pittsburgh and beyond. Our focus will be on the business and strategic areas that leaders and technical professionals need to know about.
When: May 25 to May 27, 2021 | Mornings – Full Agenda to be announced soon!
FREE | PTC Members
$299 | Non Members
Who Should Attend?
Chief Executive Officers, Chief Operations Officers, Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Privacy Officers, Practitioners, Business Leaders, IT Managers and those who want to learn about the challenges and opportunities within cybersecurity.
This all–day program is applicable to all audiences: corporations, small business, academic institutions and public sector - especially those interested in learning how to protect your business and mitigate risk.
As vulnerability affects the bottom line of our region’s business, it’s critical to stay on top of the latest threats and trends.
• Cyburgh is a learning opportunity for IT and security leaders.
• Cyburgh is a forum for the Pittsburgh IT community to network.
• Cyburgh connects attendees to partners that may help keep their business secure and protect their customers and bottom line.
• Cyburgh brings outside perspectives to the Pittsburgh IT community.
- For content or logistics questions - Program Director: Monica Takacs, Sr. Director for Industry Networks, email@example.com
- For registration questions - Taylor Bombalski, Director, Event Planning & Special Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For sponsorship questions - Ashley Steckel, Director of Business Development and Advertising, email@example.com
- For membership questions - Ryan Gent, Membership Director, firstname.lastname@example.org