Afternoon CIO Insights: PNC's Cybersecurity Team
Afternoon CIO Insights: PNC’s Cybersecurity Team
Building a Diverse Cybersecurity Workforce Ready for the Post COVID World
The Pittsburgh Technology Council is pleased to present a very special afternoon edition of CIO Insights with key members of PNC’s cybersecurity team. Their team of experts will discuss the latest technology trends in cybersecurity, including, the future of work, best practices in building cybersecurity teams and the importance of a diverse workforce and vendor network.
Annie Howard, VP Security Manager, Identity Access Operations, PNC
Kate Tweedy, CISSP, VP and Cyber Security Manager, PNC
Sam Strohm, Senior Manager, Security Defense Office, PNC
Jonathan Shiflet, VP Security Manager, Security Intelligence Group, PNC
Moderated by Susan Koski, SVP and Divisional CISO, Security Operations, PNC
Who should attend?
This event is for anyone who wants an inside peek into the world of IT security, including CIOs, CISOs, IT staff, business development professionals, university students, and educators.
- Technology Companies will gain an insight into these leading organizations, their team structure, and priorities to give us insight into IT security trends and investment areas in the next year and beyond.
- IT Leaders and Staff will be provided with a benchmarking opportunity to learn about how each of these organizations have pivoted their IT strategy in the wake of COVID-19 and how they are planning for the future.
1:30 PM | Panel Discussion, followed by Q&A. Introduction by Audrey Russo, President & CEO, Pittsburgh Technology Council
2:15 PM | Attendee Breakout Networking Session #1*
2:30 PM | Attendee Breakout Networking Session #2*
2:45 PM | Conclusion and Open Discussion
*Attendee Networking Breakout Sessions
• We will offer two attendee breakout sessions for networking.
• Each breakout session will include several attendees. You will introduce yourself and let the conversation flow.
• Each session will be approximately 15 minutes long.
• At the end of the first 15 minutes, you will be automatically switched into a new breakout session.
• If you do not want to participate in attendee networking, feel free to leave the Zoom room after the completion of the program.
CIO Insights Sponsor:
PTC Member | FREE
Non-Member | $190
The zoom link to join will be sent the day prior of the event.
For content or logistics questions - Program Director: Monica Takacs, Sr. Director for Industry Networks, firstname.lastname@example.org
For registration questions - Taylor Bombalski, Director, Event Planning & Special Programs, email@example.com
For sponsorship questions - Ashley Steckel, Director of Business Development and Advertising, firstname.lastname@example.org
For membership questions - Ryan Gent, Membership Director, email@example.com